All the flavor of traditional pumpkin pie spice is yours in the form of this easy-to-make, fall festive essential oil blend.
Fall, the great season of enjoying the harvest and giving thanks, has grown into one of my favorite seasons (a very close second to spring). I love the changing colors of the leaves, the crisp smell in the air, the cute leggings, and the cozy hoodies. And I really enjoy the season’s popular flavors–including pumpkin!
Inspired by this grateful time of year, I decided to create a pumpkin pie spice essential oil blend to use in some of my fall baking. The flavor of this blend is pretty much equal to that of the powdered spice version and it’s a cinch to make. This makes it not only great to make for yourself, but you can also create additional bottles of it to give away as gifts.
Printable Bottle Labels
As a bonus, here are some free printable pumpkin pie spice essential oil blend labels. In this downloadable PDF printable, I included a page with a single instance of each label for your own personal usage plus additional pages with multiples of the labels should you like to make this blend as a gift. The labels include a 15 ml bottle version, a 5 ml bottle version, 15 ml and 5 ml directions for the back of the bottle, and a round sticker for the lid.
To use the labels, you can print them onto regular printer paper, cut them out, and glue on using something like a glue stick. Or you can print them out onto printable sticker paper then cut them out and just stick them to the bottle.
- 30 drops Young Living Cinnamon Bark Vitality essential oil
- 30 drops Young Living Ginger Vitality essential oil
- 30 drops Young Living Nutmeg Vitality essential oil
- 20 drops Young Living Clove Vitality essential oil
- 10 drops Young Living Orange Vitality essential oil
- Mix all ingredients together in a clean glass essential oil bottle.
- Shake before each use.
- To use, replace each teaspoon of regular pumpkin pie spice with 16 drops (1/8 teaspoon) of this blend.