Thank you kindly for signing up for our newsletter TJ’s Thymes! As a gift, you should have received a set of free Healthy Body binder printables. These printables are helpful for THM, keto, and most any other healthy eating lifestyle. If you signed up but did not receive these printables, please look over our troubleshooting topics.
This page goes over each of those printables to give you instructions on how to use them plus we go over some recommended products and other printables that are helpful to use along with these printables.
How to Download
You can download your free THM binder printables by clicking on the download button in the email sent to you after subscription activation. It is typically best to do this from a LAPTOP OR DESKTOP COMPUTER as opposed to a mobile device.
How to Unzip
The printables will download inside a zipped folder. To access the files, you’ll first need to unzip this file. You can learn how to unzip files on your computer here:
- Cover. Print this out onto a sheet of plain white 8-1/2″ x 11″ cardstock and insert it into the front of your view binder.
- Before and After. Print this out onto a sheet of plain white 8-1/2″ x 11″ cardstock, punch holes with a 3-hole punch, and insert it wherever you like in your binder. Use it to record your starting measurements, ending measurements, and before and after photos.
- Menu Planner. Print this out onto a regular sheet of 8-1/2″ x 11″ computer paper once every week (or print out a bunch and grab one each week; print back-to-back to save paper). Use one each week to plan your healthy menu for the week. If you’re doing Trim Healthy Mama, you might also want to put the fuel type (S, E, FP, XO, etc.) for each meal.
- Recipe Page. Print this onto a sheet of regular 8-1/2″ x 11″ computer paper. Write out your healthy family favorite recipes and store in your binder.
- Weekly Log. Print onto a sheet of regular 8-1/2″ x 11″ computer paper. Use it to write down your workouts, what you eat, how much water you drink, how many supplements you take, and more.
- View binder. A 1-inch wide 3-ring view binder is what I recommend. Pick your favorite color!
- Dividers. I like these sturdy plastic ones.
- Sheet protectors. These are especially helpful to keep pages from getting dirty while using the recipes.
- Blank notebook paper. Handy for writing notes, ideas, journaling, and more.
- Pencil pouch. Useful for storing your tape measure, pens or pencils, calculator, and so on.
- Circumference measure tape. Great for acquiring accurate body measurements.
- Laminator. If you’d like to keep reusing a specific sheet, print it out onto cardstock then laminate it. Don’t forget extra laminating sheets!
- Wet erase markers. To use with any sheets you laminate. These are the best markers for writing on laminated sheets as dry erase ones tend to stain the lamination.
- TJ’s Taste’s recipes. All of our recipes are printable, so print off your favorites and add them to your binder.
- Other Free Printables. This is a list of the available miscellaneous free printables on my website.
- Premium Healthy Body Binder Printables. This is an expansion set for your binder featuring even more helpful printables to reach your goals and keep track of progress. Most of these are EDITABLE from your computer to make them personalized or easier to fill in.
- Premium Food Binder Printables. This is another expansion set for your binder (or they can be used on their own in a separate binder) that focuses on food, recipes, and menu planning. Most of these are EDITABLE from your computer.