Ready to organize your Trim Healthy Mama (THM) lifestyle? Then these FREE THM friendly binder printables are just for you! Here’s a list of the printable pages you’ll receive:
- Cover – Print this onto cardstock and slip in the plastic sheath on the front of your binder.
- Spines – Print onto cardstock and slip in the plastic spine sheath of your binder.
- Recipe Dividers – To divide recipes that you’re saving into categories.
- Blank Recipe Page – A styled sheet with lines to write out recipes you want to save.
- Blank Menu Plan Page – A page to help you plan your meals for the upcoming week.
- Menu Plan Sample – A week’s worth of low glycemic menu plans to spark your meal planning inspiration.
- Before & After – Record your before and after measurements plus glue on before and after photos so you can see how far you’ve come.
- Measurements Chart – A chart where you can log common body measurements and weight so you can track your progress (one for men and one for women).
- Food/Water/Supplement Log – A log to track what you ate each day and how much water you drank. Three kinds are included–one that is just a food log; one that has a food log with water tracker; and one with a food log, water tracker, and supplement tracker.
- Workout Log – A log to track what activity you did plus a few optional details about it.
- Daily Log – A log where you can track your workouts, food, water, vitamins/supplements, measurements, and goals (one for men and one for women).
To grab these free printables, sign up for our newsletter (cleverly dubbed TJ’s Thymes, you know, like Times, only Thymes…get it?) below.
Items marked with an asterisk (*) are required. Feel free to make up a name if you want to, but don’t mind me calling you by that name.
NOTE: These printables were created with permission from Trim Healthy Mama author Pearl Barrett and the Trim Healthy Mama Community Manager.