Ready to organize your Trim Healthy Mama (THM) lifestyle? Then these FREE THM binder printables are just for you! Here’s a list of the printable pages you’ll receive:
- Cover – Print this onto cardstock and slip in the plastic sheath on the front of your binder.
- Recipe Dividers – To divide recipes that you’re saving into categories.
- Blank Recipe Page – A styled sheet with lines to write out recipes you want to save.
- Blank Menu Plan Page – A page to help you plan your meals for the upcoming week.
- Menu Plan Sample – A week’s worth of low glycemic menu plans to spark your meal planning inspiration.
- Veggie List – A list that identifies starchy versus non-starchy veggies.
- Flow Chart – A simple flow chart that helps you identify the major fuel source of a meal.
- Sweetener Conversions – A chart that helps you figure out how much of each common low glycemic sweetener to use.
- Measurements Chart – A chart where you can log common body measurements and weight so you can track your progress (one for men and one for women).
- Food/Water Log – A log to track what you ate each day and how much water you drank.
- Workout Log – A log to track what activity you did plus a few optional details about it.
- Daily Log – A log where you can track your workouts, food, water, vitamins/supplements, measurements, and goals (one for men and one for women).
To grab these free printables, sign up for our newsletter (cleverly dubbed TJ’s Thymes, you know, like Times, only Thymes…get it?) below.
Items marked with an asterisk (*) are required. Feel free to make up a name if you want to, but don’t mind me calling you by that name.
NOTE: These printables were created with permission from Trim Healthy Mama author Pearl Barrett.