Ready to organize your Trim Healthy Mama (THM), keto, or other healthy living lifestyle? Then these FREE Healthy Body binder printables are just for you! Here’s a list of the printable pages you’ll receive:
- Cover – Print this onto cardstock and slip in the plastic sheath on the front of your binder.
- Spine – Print onto cardstock and slip in the plastic spine sheath of your binder.
- Recipe Dividers – To divide recipes that you’re saving into categories.
- Blank Recipe Page – A styled sheet with lines to write out recipes you want to save.
- Blank Menu Plan Page – A page to help you plan your meals for the upcoming week.
- Before & After – Record your before and after measurements plus glue on before and after photos so you can see how far you’ve come.
- Measurements Log – A chart where you can log common body measurements and weight so you can track your progress.
- Weekly Log – A log where you can track your weekly workouts, food, water, vitamins/supplements, measurements, and goals.
To grab these free printables, sign up for our newsletter (cleverly dubbed TJ’s Thymes, you know, like Times, only Thymes…get it?) below.
Items marked with an asterisk (*) are required. Feel free to make up a name if you want to, but don't mind me calling you by that name.
What Others Are Saying
Sandy H. - SAHM from Wyoming
TJ’s printables are cleverly designed, attractive visuals that answer my questions (at a glance) about THM meal planning. Each printable is a quick and colorful reference to my specific THM need. I’m going to collect them all and bind them rather than digging through each cookbook, looking for something I had read but can’t remember where to find it. All in one binder will make it easy to put my hands on it! Thanks, TJ!
Julia J. - Engineer from California
I LOVE these printables! I can keep track of important body numbers, save recipes, track how much water I'm drinking, and more!
NOTE: These printables were created with permission from Trim Healthy Mama author Pearl Barrett and the Trim Healthy Mama Community Manager.