When you submit anything to TJsTaste.com (including a recipe, guest post, mystery tool, menu plan, tip, idea, or hack–referred to collectively as “submission” or “submissions”), you are agreeding to the following terms and conditions.
- Submissions should be unique to you if possible. This means original content, original or adapted recipe, etc. It should not be found identically anywhere else on the internet. This is primarily for copyright compliance and Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- The author(s) of any submission will be given full credit for their submission(s).
- TJsTaste.com reserves the right to edit submissions to ensure that it fits our genre, audience, and philosophies.
- TJsTaste.com reserved the right to reject any submission for any reason.
- By sending any submission, you are granting TJsTaste.com, its subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, and licensees unrestricted use of the material. This basically means that it may be published in future cookbooks or other publications (with credit to its author).
- Sending any submission does not guarantee its publication.