Cheesy Jalapeño, Bacon, and Artichoke Dip
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time15 mins
Total Time20 mins
Servings: 10 servings
- 8 ounces (1 package) ⅓ fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup low or no sugar mayonnaise
- 8 ounces (1 cup) mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 4 ounces (½ cup) Parmesan cheese, shredded (fresh is best, but the green can kind will do)
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon dried dill weed
- 5 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 jalaleños, chopped or 1 tablespoon from a can/jar
- 14 ounces (about 1 jar/can) unmarinated artichoke hearts, roughly chopped
Preheat the oven to 350° F. Prepare a small baking dish by spraying it with nonstick coconut oil cooking spray; set aside.
In a medium bowl, mix together all the ingredients. Pour into prepared baking dish.
Bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted, bubbly, and just beginning the brown.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 274kcal | Carbs: 8g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 20g