Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
Servings: 12 servings
- 1 package (8 ounces) ⅓ fat cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons Super Sweet Blend, divided
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract or ½ inch vanilla bean
- ½ teaspoon mineral salt, divided
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
Using an electric handheld mixer, whip the cream cheese, 2 tablespoons of the sweetener, the lemon juice, the vanilla, and ¼ teaspoon salt; set aside.
In a separate bowl using the same mixer (just tap off most of the cream cheese mixture from the beaters), whip the cream, 1 tablespoon sweetener, and ¼ teaspoon salt together until soft peaks form and the cream has about doubled in volume.
Scoop the cream mixture into the bowl with the cream cheese mixture. Whip everything together until just combined.
Serving: 0.25cup | Calories: 69kcal | Carbs: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 8g