Homemade Sugar Free Ketchup
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time3 hrs
Total Time3 hrs 5 mins
Servings: 2 cups
- 1 can (about 28 ounces) pureed tomatoes
- 6 tablespoons raw apple cider vinegar
- ½ tablespoon THM Super Sweet Blend
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon mineral salt
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes, optional
- ½ teaspoon mustard powder
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 whole bay leaf
Mix together all of the ingredients in a saucepan.
Bring to a slow rolling boil. Turn the heat down to medium-low and allow to simmer, stirring often, for about 3 hours.
Once complete, remove and discard the bay leaf. If resulting ketchup is too "lumpy" for your taste, press it through a fine mesh sieve to remove the lumps.
Store ketchup in an airtight container in the fridge.
Serving: 2tablespoons | Calories: 16kcal | Carbs: 4g