Cheese and Bacon Stuffed Mushrooms
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time15 mins
Total Time25 mins
Servings: 6 servings
- 8 ounces ⅓ fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 large egg yolk
- ½ cup Monterey jack or mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 5 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- ½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon mineral salt
- 1 pound mushrooms, stems removed (crimini, white, any kind)
Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
Mix the cream cheese, egg yolk, cheese, bacon, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, onion powder, and salt together.
Using a spoon, stuff the mixture into the mushroom caps.
Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until cheese stuffing is just beginning to brown.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 219kcal | Carbs: 6g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 14g | Fiber: 1g