Behold, the pumpkin all the things season is beginning to strike! It seems like this season arrives earlier and earlier every year. Well, since my coaching clients like to call me the Creamer Queen (thanks mainly to this homemade flavored creamer recipe), I decided why not delight them and all my readers with a super easy, super fast pumpkin pie coffee creamer made with REAL pumpkin–just in time to enjoy this pumpkin everything time of year!
The inspiration for this recipe is pretty obvious. Pumpkins. And fall. But, unlike most of my flavored coffee creamer combos, this one has some veggie (or fruit, depends on how you look at it) in it–specifically real pumpkin puree.
This pumpkin pie coffee creamer recipe takes a mere 5ish minutes to whip up. And it makes the whole house smell AMAZING! My kids thoroughly enjoyed the smell as I whipped up each batch. And they LOVED the taste too–they drank some of it just plain (no coffee necessary)!
This recipe is perfect to make when you crave pumpkin or pumpkin spice in the fall, but it can feasibly be made any time of the year too.
Did you know you can make your own homemade flavor extracts? It’s super easy plus I have some FREE labels!
Want some flavor inspiration that’s good any time of the year? Check out my original flavored creamer ideas.
Celebrate the cozy and nostalgic flavors Christmas with these holiday coffee creamer recipes.
Want a powdered flavored (or not) coffee creamer instead)? This recipe is your go-to! Great for travel.
Pumpkin Pie Coffee Creamer
- 1 ½ cups almond milk
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon maple flavoring
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ teaspoon
(8 doonks) THM Pure Stevia or equivalent sweetener
- 1 to 2 cinnamon sticks (
ceylon cinnamonis best, but cassiawill do) THM Integral Collagenor THM Pristine Whey Protein Powder(optional, see notes)
- In a small saucepan over medium-high heat, mix together all of the ingredients.
- Bring to a boil. Boil, stirring constantly, until the powdery pumpkin pie spice has fully incorporated into the mixture.
- Remove from heat. Remove and discard cinnamon sticks. Add immediately to a cup of coffee (keeping in mind it's hot) or allow to cool. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator and stir or shake before using.
Nutrition facts are approximate and may vary based on specific brand of ingredients used.