Easter is coming up! That means families all over the place will be boiling SO MANY EGGS! And after they’re colored, hidden, and found, it becomes time to do something non-wasteful with them. So, deviled eggs it (usually) is! But you don’t have to settle for boring because these low carb deviled egg recipes will give you plenty of unique options.
The recipes below are being posted with permission by the blog authors to bring you an awesome variety of deviled egg options. Each option is keto friendly, works on Trim Healthy Mama as an S (Satisfying), plus they’re low carb and gluten free, making them each a healthful choice for you to enjoy this year for Easter, at a picnic, a potluck, a different holiday, or just any day of the year.
Before I dive into the recipe suggestions, here are a few other articles that are helpful for deviled egg creation:
- How to Achieve Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs – This article also contains some handy tips like how to center the egg yolk (nice for to preventing the walls of the egg white halves from breaking when you remove the yolk).
- How to Peel Hard Boiled Eggs in Just a Few Seconds
And here are a few products that come in handy with deviled egg making:
- Potato ricer. This is a handy thing I learned from my mom. This tool is technically for making super smooth and creamy mashed potatoes, but it also works great to create super smooth and creamy deviled egg filling. Just squish the yolks with it into a bowl.
- Star tip. Using a plastic zip bag or a piping bag (like for cake decorating) with a star tip inserted in it, you can pipe the egg yolk mixture quickly, neatly, and beautifully into the egg white halves.
- Dried dill. Paprika is the typical splash of color garnish on deviled eggs. Personally, I prefer dried dill instead. It adds a yummy flavor dimension and a different color over the traditional speckles of reddish that the paprika provides.
Low Carb Deviled Eggs
Add variety to your deviled egg creations with these unique Trim Healthy Mama, keto, low carb, and gluten free recipes!