This cheesy jalapeño, bacon, and artichoke dip combines several gooey cheeses, the earthy flavor of artichoke hearts, the saltiness of bacon, and the kick of jalapeños.
The first time I ever enjoyed artichoke dip was when one of those sample ladies at Sam’s Club reeled me into tasting some. It was SO YUMMY! My mom (who was with me at the time) bought me a tub of it. Once back home, I read the ingredients and reverse engineered it. Then I created my own version…with a couple of tweaks.
This homemade version that I created makes not only a ridiculously delicious dip (it’s a favorite at parties and lots of people request it), but it’s also Trim Healthy Mama and keto friendly.
If you are doing Trim Healthy Mama, keto, or another low carb diet and are at a loss for what to dip into this dip, here are a few ideas:
- pork rinds (this is my favorite–it has the crunch of a chip without the carbs)
- bell pepper strips
- raw broccoli
- cheese crisps (something like Whisps–they’re just cheese that has been baked till crispy)
Tried our recipe?
Please leave a review!
This cheesy jalapeño, bacon, and artichoke dip combines several gooey cheeses, the earthy flavor of artichoke hearts, the saltiness of bacon, and the kick of jalapenos.
- 8 ounces (1 package) ⅓ fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup low or no sugar mayonnaise
- 8 ounces (1 cup) mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 4 ounces (½ cup) Parmesan cheese, shredded (fresh is best, but the green can kind will do)
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon dried dill weed
- 5 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 jalaleños, chopped or 1 tablespoon from a can/jar
- 14 ounces (about 1 jar/can) unmarinated artichoke hearts, roughly chopped
Preheat the oven to 350° F. Prepare a small baking dish by spraying it with nonstick coconut oil cooking spray; set aside.
In a medium bowl, mix together all the ingredients. Pour into prepared baking dish.
Bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted, bubbly, and just beginning the brown.
Nutrition facts are approximate and may vary based on specific ingredients used.